359.145. 1. A domestic or foreign limited partnership may file a statement of correction in a format prescribed by the secretary of state, if the document contains an incorrect statement as of the date such document was filed.
2. The statement of correction shall:
(1) State the name of the limited partnership;
(2) State the type of document being corrected;
(3) State the name of the jurisdiction under the law of organization;
(4) Describe the incorrect statement and the reason for the correction;
(5) If the correction is for a foreign limited partnership with regard to an incorrect name, provide a certificate of existence, or document of similar import, duly authenticated by the secretary of state or other official having custody of the records in the state or country under whose laws it is registered.
3. Articles of correction are effective on the effective date of the document they correct except as to persons relying on the uncorrected document and adversely affected by the correction. As to those persons articles of correction are effective when filed.
4. The secretary of state shall collect a filing fee of five dollars upon filing the statement of correction.
5. The statement of correction shall be signed by an authorized person of the limited liability partnership.
(L. 2004 H.B. 1664)
Missouri General Assembly